Old May 12th 04, 03:34 PM
tim gorman

If you are making a small number of prototype boards, go to the digikey site
and look for "surfboards". They come in various configurations and by using
something like wirewrap wire for jumpers between pads a lot of different
circuits can be made up quickly. I wouldn't recommend this arrangement for
upper rf but anything below 10mhz would probably work ok.

tim ab0wr

Localbuyer wrote:

Hi:

I am interested in making a simple circuit with SMT components since
the IC used comes only in SMT form. Can anyone suggest a kit that can
make PCB which is good for SMT component?

Thanks