Old December 11th 03, 12:51 AM
Peter O. Brackett

Art:

Ahhh... Finally, I've figured out what you want!

You only want to participate in a NewsGroup where there appear *only*
the assertions of the posters... A NG from your own personal Nirvana,
where...

There are no questions, retorts, alternative or contrary views, etc...

You share much in common with Dr. Cohen, for such was Chip's wish as well.

Art, since the open and free USENET groups mostly operate according to the
principles of democracy and the scientific method, where there is a free and
open discussion devoid of threats, pleas and complaints of unfairness, this
present NG rec.radio.amateur.antenna is not really able to support your
desires.

What you *need* is a moderated newsgroup.

Specifically Ary, you need a NG which has a NG moderator who has been
trained to accomodate folks like yourself and the Chipster who desire to
make
unsubstantiated scientific assertions to an adoring and compliant audience
of non-experts.

The only problem you face in this is to find an accomodating and pliable NG
moderator to operate your group. Call it
rec.radio.amateur.antenna.assertions.only.

The moderator of r.r.a.a.o must be one who suppresses dissent and opposing
with appropriate vigour.
Sigh, you face a tough problem. I can only think of a few such worthies.
How about,
Osama bin Laden, B. Mousolinni, Mullah Omar, Ayatolla Khomeni, Sadam
Hussein,
A. Hitler, J. Stalin, the Grand Inquisition, or the Pope of Rome come to
mind.

Or... if you cannot recruit such a worthy to moderate a USENET NG for you,
perhaps
you could take the route that the Chipster took and start your own moderated
WWW
site where you moderated it yourself and only your own unsubstantiated
assertions and
worshipful supporters are posted!

Get real Art, the scientific method demands dissent! We don't need your
kind of
syncophantic types here!

--
Peter K1PO

"Art Unwin KB9MZ" wrote in message
Well there you have it Peter a reflection of the types of
people that follow you It seems that like minds attract
like people. You should be very happy with the company of the Doctor
and the bum their technical support, but remember the next time you
want to get on somebody's back you dom't always get a free ride.
Have a nice Xmas Hunk with that wonderful accomodating wife
you obviously have.
I will now retreat to the more academic side of things
with respect to antennas with the group where I can learn
which I find more interesting than personal derogatory
remarks pointed at individuals
Art

oSaddam (Yuri Blanarovich) wrote in message

Whining Art, defender of wackos, cries:

Look at bums
comments about Tom one of the most knoweledgeable people in the field
and bum comes along and states that Tom's page is full of errors.

The most "knoweledgeable people" attacked and ridiculed my posting

(truth,
reality) about the current in the antenna loading coils. I didn't take

it
laying down and defended the truth and reality. My argument was

supported by
others on this NG who contributed to factual discussion, as it should

be. You
should be "crying for me Argentina" and not for that technical impostor.

Based
on at least five times past experience, Tom ridicules others if they do

not
sing his wrong gospel. If he is proven to be wrong, then he goes QRT

(that is
quiet) and later emerges as a "guru" proclaiming new, corrected gospel.

Proof
is on the pages of reflectors in the past.
In your glorious career, you should have learned difference between

someone
pointing out "more errors" and "full of errors." Be careful what you

accusing
someone of.
Try to get this: if you have, know something and want opinions from

"this
group" then you present the problem, facts and stand your ground. You

either
find out that you are either right (and convince, educate others) or you

were
wrong (and learned something).
If you try to convince me (as per your patent) that reflector is a

director, I
will not swallow it.
If Tom and his cult followers want to believe that loading coil has the

same
current at both ends, more power to them, they can worship pages of his
"gospel" and feel good about being wrong. I could care less and wouldn't

cry
that they do not "worship" me. I have a life outside of radio (itsa

hobby/sport
to me), I try to help others, but I could care less about "recognition"

from
those who don't get it.
You parading as the "suffering brother" of Chipster, says it all.

As they say, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Enough of psychoanalysis, back to the antennas.

Yuri, da radio k3BU/m
who can't fix stupid