Old May 20th 04, 12:10 PM
Fred McKenzie

I just printed up some homebrew QSL cards on 110lb paper on my PC. Turned
out
pretty good for a cheap card.

JW-

I have some Avery postcard stock with two 4" X 6" cards per sheet. I've have
been meaning to print some QSLs, but haven't gotten around to it. I wonder if
there are any templates around for the QSL information? I like the idea of a
personalized card for each QSO, rather than hand-printing the information.

Doing it yourself is handy, but the cost may be higher than you think. If you
were to have a quantity of cards printed at a print shop, they might cost less
per card. There is also the issue of inkjet prints fading over time. Cards
from a print shop may eventually fade, but not nearly as fast (unless your
printer uses pigment-based ink).

73, Fred, K4DII