Old December 6th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Corning California Resident Corning California Resident is offline

Default Smilies CB Shop Corning, California.

Hello Group,

Everyone pile into the packing crate death trap called
Smileys CB Shop. This shop is set up in a ten foot by 20
foot packing crate. One entrance/exit. In case of a fire
the people in the back of the shop have no chance to get
out. Though, I am sure smiley will get out first, and with
no problems.

In his spare time he causes fights on the CB radio mostly
on channel 8 and 17. Very mature. Sounds like the kind of
person I want to do business with. A crap stirring ex-con.
Just what this town needs! Another one of those.