Old December 7th 11, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Barry OGrady[_3_] Barry OGrady[_3_] is offline

Default Opening Lakespur C-45 radio

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 10:20:31 +0000, Gee NineBF
wrote:

On 06/12/2011 03:23, Barry OGrady wrote:
I have a Lakespur C-45 military radio. I have removed the 9
hex screws and would like to know how to remove the
security screw.

What is the value of the C-45 untested?
Is it feasible to use it on the 24 and 28 Mhz bands?

I also have an AN/PRC-9A and am wondering about
the value of that untested and the feasibility of using
it.

Likewise and AN/PRC-64.

Thanks.

==========
When you die and go to Hell your'e going to
wish you weren't dead!

Barry,

You'll probably find what you need if you ask on the Clansman/Larkspur
Yahoo group,

groups.yahoo.com/group/clansman_larkspur

Thanks.

HTH

Roger/G3VKM