Old December 7th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE is offline

Default Words From You Know Who.

Howard Brazee
When I was commissioned, I swore to defend the Constitution against
all enemies, foreign or domestic. Apparently the U.S. Senate
doesn't have the same requirement.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...l/30/it-is-us/
NUGENT: It is us
We're the ones who allowed anti-Americans to take over America

Barack Hussein Obama did not sneak into power. An army of clueless,
disconnected, ignorant Americans invited him to bring his Marxist,
glaringly anti-American jihad into our lives.

It is the Ceaseless Quest for the Unearned,
propelled by Shameless Retail Politicians who
have sold the world a bill-of-goods that somehow
the Deperate and Deliberately Evil are simply poorly understood
and need better etiquette opportutities and social interactivity lessons.

As wave after wave of terror appear over the horizon
as did so many Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain,
LIBs continue to not only deny their point of origin, and
their intent, but-also demand that we prosecute each pilot
as an individual even as they urge them on to their targets,
even as they discover Cell-phone-wrapped-Pepto Bismol bottles
in their luggage -- it's obvious, that they consider YOU to be MORE
of a threat with you 3oz toothpaste and toothbrush.

LIBs. What PRICE their VISION?
---
LIBs know that America will NOT be destroyed by its Enemies,
but RATHER by those who's job it was to protect it.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/was.../10/14/shrink-
obama-suffers-father-hunger
Shrink: Obama Suffers 'Father Hunger'

The abandonment by his father when he was an infant and by his
stepfather at age 10 has left President Obama with a "father hunger"
that influences everything

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articl...ma_591426.html
Being Obama

What makes President Obama's executive passivity so interesting is that it
seems to be a symptom not of policy uncertainty, but of personal
narcissism. The president is free to delegate the tasks of the president
because he's already done the important job of simply showing up.

http://www.amazon.com/Roots-Obamas-R.../dp/1596986255
The Roots of Obama's Rage

The real Obama is a man shaped by experiences far different from those
of most Americans; he is a much stranger, more determined, and
exponentially more dangerous man than you’d ever imagined.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/09...sm-capitalism-
private-enterprises-obama-business-problem.html
How Obama Thinks

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/...ugged-and-ayn-
rand-predict-america-spinning-out-control/
How Did Ayn Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged' Predict an America
Spinning Out of Control?

How could she have painted villains who seem ripped from today’s headlines?

There’s Wesley Mouch, who in the face of failed government programs
screams like Rep. Barney Frank (D) of Massachusetts for wider powers.

There’s Eugene Lawson, “the banker with a heart,” who like former Treasury
Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is ever
ready with a bailout.

There’s Mr. Thompson, who like President Obama seeks to rally the country
behind pious platitudes.

There’s Orren Boyle, who like President Bush says that we must abandon
free-market principles to save the free market. ...
Was the solution to “go Galt” and quit society? No, Rand again answered.
The solution was simultaneously much easier and much harder. “So long as
we have not yet reached the state of censorship of ideas,”...

"But you know what one does have to do? One has to break relationships with
the culture. . . . [D]iscard all the ideas—the entire cultural philosophy
which is dominant today."

DESERVE PEACE.
DESERVE FREEDOM.
DEMAND COMPETANCE.
DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY.
DEFEAT LIB STRATEGIC INSANITY. IMPEACH OBAMA.

IT REALLY IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.