Old December 7th 11, 09:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics
Howard Brazee Howard Brazee is offline

Default Words From You Know Who.

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:23:02 -0500, BAR wrote:

When I was commissioned, I swore to defend the Constitution against
all enemies, foreign or domestic. Apparently the U.S. Senate
doesn't have the same requirement.

It is pretty damy close.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/...ng/Oath_Office.
htm

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the
Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I
take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose
of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of
the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

If that were the case, they wouldn't be trying to make this a police
state, expanding out the undeclared war to one against our own
citizens.

- James Madison