Old December 10th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Myron A. Calhoun[_3_] Myron A. Calhoun[_3_] is offline

Default Jan '57 CQ p. 60 4-tube CW 80-40 XCVR

'Way back in 2003, Dick Carroll posted a note in this group saying he
could scan a 4-page article starting on page 60 of the January, 1957,
issue of CQ magazine which showed a 4-tube CW transceiver.

I'd sure like to receive a copy of that article.

-- Myron A. Calhoun, a taxpayer hoping and working for change!
Five boxes preserve our freedoms: soap, ballot, witness, jury, and cartridge
NRA Life Member & Certified Instructor for Rifle, Pistol, & Home Firearm Safety
Also Certified Instructor for the Kansas Concealed-Carry Handgun (CCH) license