Old May 27th 04, 11:02 PM
Laura Halliday

wrote in message ...
I'm looking for suggestions (preferably other than "Trace the internal
wiring, Idiot!" or "Next time, buy a radio with a manual, Idiot!) on how
to determine the pin-outs of a Delco AM/FM radio "about 10 years old"
that came with NO manual and has NO identification other than MTD-1316
stamped into the metal on the rear.

(snip...)

I am definitely open to other possibilities!

Since Delco is GM's electronics arm, why not try a
GM dealer? Or a car audio place?

You may have to trace the wiring, otherwise. There is
nothing wrong with doing so, nor is it in any way
idiotic.

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte