Old December 12th 03, 03:40 AM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

(k4wge) wrote in message snip

the first reported fractal small
antenna that improves the features of some classical antennas in terms
of bandwidth, resonance frequency and radiation resistance. Whether
such antennas are bounded to the fundamental limits on small antennas
is still a topic under investigation.

Sir, I found this interesting reading especially the fact that Fractals
are now made commercialy
..However the last sentence above above peeked my interest,
What exactly is meant in its entirety the following statement
" the fundermental limits on small antennas"?

TIA
Art

1998. The Fractal Team from the Electromagnetics & Photonics
Engineering group (UPC), in cooperation with FractusTM the Fractal
AntennasTM company from the Sistemas Radiantes F.Moyano S.A. group,
develope the first commercial multiband fractal shape antennas for GSM
+ DCS cellular phone systems.