Old December 17th 11, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
The Jews The Jews is offline

Default Our first enemy has become our own government, a sad day for Americans ...

Topaz wrote in talk.politics.guns :

You are right that you are ruled by lowlifes. But most of "the
people" believe whatever their TV sets tell them to believe. If you
have legitimate gripes against the government you might say what they
are. There are tons of really serious gripes. But "power to the
people" is only communist propaganda.

Topaz is lying. The American Nazi Party is also behind Occupy Wall
Street.

Topaz doesn't get his info from the TV, though. He gets it from the
tight-knit group of glue-sniffing pedophiles that swap the same
stories back and forth again and again.

That's why you'll never see any new ideas come from this group- just
the same Mein Kampf quotes over and over until they pass out.

Meanwhile, we continue to run the world, and they're powerless to do
anything about it except watch.