Old December 17th 11, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 12/17/2011 8:45 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/17/2011 4:14 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

• A collapse of the current corrupt financial system will mean hard
times, but it would not be the end of the world as long as the
genetic
quality of the people is maintained.

Looks like you are saying that General Jack D. Ripper (from 'Dr.
Strangelove') was right -- it's all about the purity of our
"precious bodily fluids".

No, not at all. But that was an hilarious movie! I like the scene
where someone is firing on General Ripper's office with a machine
gun and, when the shooting subsides, Ripper leans out the window and
shouts "Nice shootin', soldier!" There are many equally classic
lines in that film.

Genetic quality means something quite different. It's the difference
between those who can and do make cathedrals and Saturn V rockets
and microprocessors and _Tales of Mystery and Imagination_ -- and
those who could never do any more than trash and burn them, no
matter how many times they repeat the 8th grade.

With sufficient numbers of the former, we can rebuild anything,
probably better than before.

With sufficient numbers of latter, particularly if they can outvote
us, we are doomed.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--