Old December 17th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default Our first enemy has become our own government, a sad day forAmericans ...

On 12/17/2011 3:01 AM, Topaz wrote:

Topaz is lying. The American Nazi Party is also behind Occupy Wall
Street.

So what. If communists are against the worthless parasites in Wall
Street they are right about that. That doesn't mean the rest of their
agenda is any good. That doesn't mean that every couch potato and
sports fan should have power. Only that every couch potato and sports
fan should have a job and a good life.

Or, simply, the enemy of my enemy is my friend! I'll worry about
killing him/them later ...

Regards,
JS