Old December 17th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

On 12/17/2011 1:14 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Liberty Net: December 10, 2011

http://3950.net/2011/12/liberty-net-december-10-2011/

by Kevin Strom, WB4AIO

THE LIBERTY NET is an oasis of free speech for radio amateurs who care
about the kind of world that our children will inherit. We don’t always
come to the table — or go away from it — agreeing with each other. But
we always come away with increased understanding — and a growing sense
of community. And, as civilization declines and tyranny spreads, we’ll
need plenty of both.

Marty, N2IRJ’s phone patch brings voices to the air who are temporarily
without antennas or transmitters. If you’d like him to patch you in,
just drop him a line via the “contact” tab at the top of this page.

Here are some excerpts from this week’s discussion:

• A Black Georgia Congressman has recently claimed that merely stating
in public that Obama has lied “will bring about a resurgence of the Ku
Klux Klan.” (27 minutes)

Yeah, you see that a lot, one crook backing another; but, you do see
more of it with public servants, these days ...

• Would switching our nuclear power stations over to thorium reactors
make them just as safe as conventional power plants? (1 hour 13 minutes)

Coal seems to work just fine ... once you ignore the "Co2 is toxic"
liars ...

• The regime in Washington claims to have the right to fly spy drones
and killer drones over any country in the world. But how would we feel
if Iran, or any other foreign nation, did that to us? (1 hour 16 minutes)

Yeah, my biggest worry is them now claiming the right to use them
against American citizens ... such claims should be met with prison
sentences.

• Fox News was just caught using video of riots in Greece and falsely
claiming that they were taking place in Russia. The oligarchs have lost
control there, and the media’s intensifying “hate Russia” and “hate
Putin” propaganda may be a precursor to another bankers’ war. (1 hour 18
minutes)

Excellent proof of a shadow world control group which has tentacles into
all nations, all governments ...

• Why are agents of Israel and the Washington regime sending terrorists
into Syria? And why are such agents of violence and murder often
blithely referred to as “the opposition” by the likes of Fox News? (1
hour 47 minutes)

Maybe, if the people of Israel can't get along with anyone there, they
should try somewhere else ... and on their dime, blood, sweat and tears.

• A collapse of the current corrupt financial system will mean hard
times, but it would not be the end of the world as long as the genetic
quality of the people is maintained. And such a collapse would give us a
chance to create something better. (3 hours 26 minutes)

You seem to attempt to put forth anything else is possible ... this
house of cards must fall at sometime ... the question is when, it has
already amazed me they have kept it afloat this long.

• Americans who still have assets to protect would do well to study the
examples of the French farmers during World War 2, and, more recently,
the Argentinians and Russians who managed to survive a financial
collapse. (3 hours 50 minutes)

Safe house, water supply, food, God, gold, guns and keep family and
friends close ...

• It seems bizarre and grotesque, but the murderers who operate the
Washington regime’s killer drones are actually recruiting teenagers who
are good at shoot-em-up video games to become real killers. (4 hours 2
minutes)

It may be contrary however, if we still stood for the American dream,
motherhood, brotherhood, fairness, justice, Constitution, fellow
citizens, etc., I'd have little problem with taking out "real enemies"
of American citizens.

However, all I see are banksters, wall street, criminals in public
servant positions, theft of other nations resources to enrich the 1%,
etc. -- and, "them" engaging our young people in their high crimes and
treasonous actions ...

Thanks to Marty, N2IRJ, you’re able to listen to the Liberty Net on your
computer — or download the file and listen on your portable mp3 player.
And he operates a live feed and chat during Net times that lets you make
an end run around jammers and a fickle ionosphere.

Please check in with your call sign, and add your voice to the most
exciting net on the amateur bands — every Saturday night, starting at
10PM Eastern Time. The frequency varies to avoid interference, but
lately has been near 3981 kHz LSB.

Our deepest thanks go to W1WCR for his hard work and courage in running
the Liberty Net, which is now in its 37th year.

http://3950.net/2011/12/liberty-net-december-10-2011/

Regards,
JS