Old December 18th 11, 08:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default Our first enemy has become our own government, a sad day forAmericans ...

On 12/17/2011 9:07 PM, Royal Marines wrote:
John Smith wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obamas-u-tur...ention-bill-a-...

http://www.infowars.com/americans-fa...tion-after-oba...

http://www.infowars.com/explaining-t...the-indefinite...

Reclaim our Constitution, death to criminally-treasonous public servants
and tyrants ... power BACK to the people, DUH!

Regards,
JS

Of course it will become a fine and proper government when a
Republican is in the White House. Blind faith.

How odd that the private militias were so defensive about our civil
rights when Clinton was President, but vanished when Bush was in
charge, not a peep out of them about the Patriot Act.

Then! Suddenly! Their on the rise again, not because of freedom, but
because there isn't a Republican in the White House.

Of course we all know that the Michigan Militia went corporate and
transitioned into a well compensated corporate entity hired by the
Bush regime called Blackwater. Now called Academi– previously known
as Xe Services LLC, Blackwater USA and Blackwater Worldwide.

How fashionable. How freedom loving and bipartisan!

Yeah, you have the brain dead football mentality, pick a team (or
political party) and root for it ...

It is a fixed game, the democrats are the republicans, the republicans
are the democrats ... DUH!

The problem is, you can't tell that a republican is the same animal as a
democan ... just differing names ...

RON PAUL in 2012, anything else is just the same type of criminal with a
different name ...

Regards,
JS