Old December 18th 11, 08:39 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default Building a new shortwave tube radio

On 12/17/2011 3:44 PM, flipper wrote:

As the old saying goes, "truth hurts" and the question remains, would
enough people want to pay the price for whatever it is, no matter how
much the arm waving and platitudes.

Actually, I have purchased my last SW radio ... unless new life comes
in, somewhere, some time ... others mileage may vary ... most worthwhile
content can now be found on the net -- without static and fading ...

So, actually, you are quite correct, it looks to be a moot point, until
something changes ...

Regards,
JS