Old December 18th 11, 08:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
Trey Douglas Trey Douglas is offline

Default Our first enemy has become our own government, a sad day forAmericans ...

On Dec 18, 3:29*am, John Smith wrote:
On 12/17/2011 9:07 PM, Royal Marines wrote:

John Smith *wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obamas-u-tur...ention-bill-a-....

http://www.infowars.com/americans-fa...tion-after-oba....

http://www.infowars.com/explaining-t...the-indefinite....

Reclaim our Constitution, death to criminally-treasonous public servants
and tyrants ... power BACK to the people, DUH!

Regards,
JS

Of course it will become a fine and proper government when a
Republican is in the White House. * Blind faith.

How odd that the private militias were so defensive about our civil
rights when Clinton was President, but vanished when Bush was in
charge, not a peep out of them about the Patriot Act.

Then! *Suddenly! *Their on the rise again, not because of freedom, but
because there isn't a Republican in the White House.

Of course we all know that the Michigan Militia went corporate and
transitioned into a well compensated corporate entity hired by the
Bush regime called Blackwater. * Now called Academi– previously known
as Xe Services LLC, Blackwater USA and Blackwater Worldwide.

How fashionable. * How freedom loving and bipartisan!

Yeah, you have the brain dead football mentality, pick a team (or
political party) and root for it ...

It is a fixed game, the democrats are the republicans, the republicans
are the democrats ... DUH!

The problem is, you can't tell that a republican is the same animal as a
democan ... just differing names ...

RON PAUL in 2012, anything else is just the same type of criminal with a
different name ...

Ron Paul? You mean the "Libertarian" who has collected a government
wage since 1997? The same guy whose son Randy (another
"Libertarian") thought so highly of his fathers new job, that he
became a government employee too?

Rand (I'm Randy, not named after Ayn Rand) Paul is a joke, so is his
father.

Libertarians gain 1% of the vote during every election. Similar to
the 1% who watch Fox News it appears.