Old December 19th 11, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
NM5K[_4_] NM5K[_4_] is offline

Default Off Topic Furnace Question ??

On 12/18/2011 10:34 PM, GT Charlie wrote:
You're a little early for your unrelated to the group problem of the month. I
believe you have posted non-ham radio questions 4 times in as many months. Of
the tens of thousands of news groups, THIS is the best place to seek help on
gardening, HVAC, etc.? Have you found your solution yet?

He could do worse, being as I'm qualified to repair such
equipment on a professional basis.. I can fix all kinds
of things, not just radios.

With the massive flow of antenna articles I see these days,
it's was lucky he able to get a word in edgewise.. :|

And being as he did post about towers once, at least he's
not a total alien to this small celestial body within the
vast galaxy called usenet.

And he did say he tried to find the applicable groups,
but found no joy.

Of course, your informative post was quite valuable to this
group I'm sure. :/

Hummm..