Old December 20th 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default DING DONG THE CFL BULB WITCH IS DEAD

I personally would never consider using incandescent bulbs again. I
switched to CFL bulbs a long time ago. I can't really even remember
the last time I had to replace one. They last soooo much longer! They
do not generate any (ANY) RFI, even when they're in close proximity to
your radio gear. The law can say anything it likes so far as I'm
concerned....just so long as it doesn't make it harder for me to get
CFL bulbs!