Old December 20th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ernie[_3_] Ernie[_3_] is offline

Default DING DONG THE CFL BULB WITCH IS DEAD

PUH-LEEZE don't use ANYTHING Bush did as any argument "in-favor." I could
list you MANY reasons if freedom of speech existed anymore.

If you are even able to see that much of a difference on your electric bill
YOU ARE LEAVING TOO DAMN MANY LIGHTS ON in your house. Why don't you turn a
light off when you leave the room?

You get the leaders talking out of both sides of their mouths about "going
green" to cut down on THEIR OWN usage and then we'll debate.

Well, maybe so...

...but you DID dodge the question