Old December 20th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong IL R.I.P.

On Dec 20, 12:40*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 12/20/2011 6:41 AM, Mike wrote:

On Dec 19, 3:04 am, John *wrote:
On 12/18/2011 7:30 PM, Truth Teller wrote:

My deepest condolences to the people of North Korea for the loss of
your great leader. The world has lost one of its shining stars and
peace has suddenly become a more elusive goal. I'm devastated.

What, may that b*st*rd burn in hell. *May school children be brought to
visit his grave, and urinate on it ... there is shining example of how
hitlers "happen" ...

Regards,
JS

Mr. Smith,

You sarcasm detection capabilities seem right up the with your other
intellectual (dis)abilities. Please stick to shortwave.

My post wasn't a DEAD GIVEAWAY I got it?

Perhaps you need to reexamine it ... I see your satire detector is
dysfunctional ...

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

I notice that, once again, you ignore the obvious point that this is
a shortwave group and your shortwave posts are far and few between.

Find some right-wing group where your posts are on-topic!