Old December 21st 11, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
NM5K[_4_] NM5K[_4_] is offline

Default Off Topic Furnace Question ??

On 12/20/2011 9:04 PM, NM5K wrote:

That usually looks like a phenolic wafer board with
two terminals that is often inside the case behind
the IFC.

Was reading that.. Actually, that "the hi-limit" is usually
around the heat exchanger to the side of the burners..
Dunno why I said it was behind the IFC, which is usually
in the blower area.. :/ But there are other limits for
the blower too. Most of those have the little reset buttons,
and sometimes there can be one in the back side of the
blower that is hard to see. Most limits have blue wires
going to them I believe. They are all rigged up in series.
So if you see a pair of blue wires going back behind the
blower, there is a limit there mounted on the blower housing.