Old December 12th 03, 08:07 PM
Art Unwin KB9MZ

(k4wge) wrote in message news:7b671b4e.0312120640.6a17a344@posti

Thank you for that. Hopefully I can get to them via the internet
as I am relly looking forward to reading about small antenna limits
and what they are based upon
Best regards
Art

ng.google.com...
(Art Unwin KB9MZ) wrote in message om What exactly is meant in its entirety the following statement
" the fundermental limits on small antennas"?

TIA
Art

A couple more links on limits:

October 2003: Presentation on fundamental limits and tradeoffs between
the physical size of an antenna and its gain, efficiency and bandwidth

http://www.antennasonline.com/ast_conf_program.htm

Are fractal dipolar radiators subject to the same fundamental limits of
Euclidean ones?

http://hawk.iszf.irk.ru/URSI2002/GAa...pers/p0908.pdf

Other links:

Article about fractal and other miniature antennas --

http://www.az-ww.com/2003pdfs/Tsaipresentation2003.pdf

An amusing caution regarding patents --

http://www.cst.de/company/news/press...over_10_02.pdf

Here is another view of patents for fractals --

http://www.elektroda.pl/eboard/ftopic12305.html