Old December 22nd 11, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Bert[_3_] Bert[_3_] is offline

Default net.ham-radio from 30 years ago

In Patty Winter
wrote:

In article , Steve Bonine
wrote:

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be anything new on the server
now. Maybe this is due to a gap in the data that he's "re-playing" or
maybe it's a symptom of something more serious.

I hope it keeps progressing. A few more years, and my postings will
start showing up. :-) (I think I got on Usenet about 1985.)

Google's group search can find posts in the net.* hierarchy, although if
you select "sort by date," the search always fails to find anything.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&

--
Bert Hyman W0RSB St. Paul, MN