Old December 22nd 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
dave dave is offline

Default Off Topic Furnace Question ??

On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:35:00 -0500, Tuuk wrote:

Absolutely right.

I appreciate all the input, yes it would have cost me a lot and for what
turned out to simply be a resetting of that limit switch.

Good part is that I learned my furnace mechanically inside and out. Only
costs me about 100 and have a spare board now.

But after trying everything I could think of, after bypassing all the
safeties and bypassing things I was just perplexed.

Thanks again

73s

You came to the right place, apparently. 73