Old December 26th 11, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE is offline

Default Bradly Manning, OBAMUNISM, true LIB Duplicity, Betrayal Most Foul and the 2012 Election Year.

If you are not a student of practical jokes, you might not know they
have a specific formula. A proper practical joke is more than a
surprise or a lie. The magic part of the prank formula involves leaving
enormous clues that are obvious to everyone but the target of the prank.

Dunkirk Today, TET Tomorrow.

WEAPONIZING IRONY FOR NEARLY TWO DECADES.
BEING THE PERSISTENT MEMORY OF A CONSTITUENCY WHO
DESERVING NEITHER PEACE NOR FREEDOM -- IRONICALLY GETS NEITHER.

LIBs. What FARCE their Vision?
---
History repeating itself, first as Tragedy, then as FARCE.

Tragedy:
"to leave now we would send a message to terrorists
and other potential adversaries around the world that
they can change our policies by killing our people.
It would be open season on Americans."
-- Bill Clinton '93
just before he pulled out of Somalia.

Farce:
To abandon this area now -- and to rely only on efforts against
alQaeda from a distance -- would significantly hamper our ability to
keep the pressure on al Qaeda, and create an unacceptable risk of
additional attacks on our homeland and our allies.
-- OBAMA'09

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/07/0082548
The ironic cloud

Irony is a powerful and incompletely understood feature of human
dynamics. A technique for dissimulation and secret speech, irony is
considerably more complex than lying and even more dangerous. Ideally
suited to mobilization on the shifting terrain of asymmetrical
conflict, inherently covert, insidiously plastic, politically potent,
irony offers rogue elements a volatile if often overlooked means by
which to demoralize opponents and destabilize regimes. ...

Excitingly, such systems could be understood as the tangible
culmination of a 2,500-year humanistic Western project of
making words matter.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/420.jpg
Depends what your definition of is really *is*....

Such would NOT be tolerated
in a Society with a Long Memory.