Old December 26th 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default Bradly Manning, true hero and patriot, lays it on the line toinform Americans of public servants crimes ...

On 12/26/2011 10:43 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm.

On 12/26/2011 12:01 PM, Gray Guest wrote:

Another excellent example of why we must exterminate the left.

Huh? You think it's OK that Libby betrayed a CIA agent?

I guess he is like the english, and needs a king, queen and court which
are above the mere mortals they farm like animals, for their needs and
wealth ...

Regards,
JS