Old December 27th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default Bradly Manning, true hero and patriot, lays it on the line toinform Americans of public servants crimes ...

On 2011-12-26 17:06, John Smith wrote:
On 12/26/2011 6:02 AM, dave wrote:
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 19:30:24 -0800, Truth Teller wrote:

The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur felt Friday evening that it was time
for
the U.S. government to release U.S. Army Pfc. Bradley Manning from
prison.

Nineteen months after being arrested, the trial for the Wikileaks
information provider finally began on Friday. Manning is facing 22
charges, including “unauthorized release of half a million reports and
cables” and “aiding the enemy.”

If convicted of the latter charge, Manning could face even the death
penalty, despite the U.S. government indicating that no one has been
injured from the leaks or that the leaks were classified as top secret.

Between the questionable charges and the harsh treatment in jail he has
received, Uygur thought it was time to let Manning go.

“He did our soldiers a world of good,” he said. “Time served is plenty
enough time. Scooter Libby served no time and he betrayed a CIA agent.
That caused real harm. Dick Cheney — no time. Karl Rove — no time. It’s
time to free Bradley Manning.”

AMEN!!!

How can we have an enemy if we aren't officially at war with anyone?

The war on terror, the war on drugs...

Besides the enemy is the Banker Occupied Government

Amen!

How can not nations hate us? Those nations who are having their
resources stolen, and/or controlled, by our rich-elite and/or our
military-industrial-complex, should hate us -- the actions by the
treasonous criminals in our public servant offices are against our
Constitution, and against all Americans -- our public servants crimes
are involving all the world and are of a horrendous nature and size.

The current criminals in public servant offices are our first and
foremost enemy, indeed, they are the enemy of most of the world and
humanity itself. The "black hearted" evil human swine in both parties
are a plague on mankind itself ... how we have went from attempting to
do good, to being the great satan, is simply an amazing question and
fact. The rich, elite, powerful, corporate-America, should NEVER control
our public servants, the people are the government, each and every
single one of us ...

Before we need to advise any other nation on what is good and proper
conduct, we first need to get our own house in order ...

The UK's much the same: a corrupt oligarchy dependent on banking and the
arms trade, and perverting the nation to feed them.

Yes. These problems, the guilt, the failure of the citizens to keep
criminals from positions in their country where they are unable to
victimize others, including their own citizens ... it is a problem
affecting us all. These forces are truly attempting to establish a
worldwide order amongst themselves, already they see themselves as
"world citizens." They have no loyalty or allegiance to their fellow
countrymen, race, morals, ethics, etc. ... they are an order who only
respects those who they grant entry to their organization, their
loyalties and allegiance are only to themselves and their fellow
criminals ...

To get our creator given rights and freedoms back is going to involve
the grizzly task of having to peel their cold dead fingers from them,
and retake our rightful properties back ...

Even if you are a lowly coward to only wishes to hide and appease his
victimizes, you, your family, friends, life, etc. is going to go though
hell, right along side the most bravest and responsible citizens who are
willing to bathe nations in the blood of patriots and tyrants to be free
.... it will come, the only question is when ... as I don't see us in a
state where we just "walk away from it all" and let it all crumble to
dust as the ancient Romans and other great societies of the past have
done ... but, what the crystal ball holds is still to be seen.

Only one thing is sure, we ALL march on to meet our future, there is
little difference if you are willing, or not ...

Regards,
JS