Old December 27th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE is offline

Default Bradly Manning, true zero and patsy, plays the line to misdirect Americans of politico's real objectives...

Hils
On 2011-12-26 17:06, John Smith wrote:
How can we have an enemy if we aren't officially at war with anyone?

The war on terror, the war on drugs...

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/101003.jpg
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/5306.jpg
BOOOSH:: Savin' yo ass, like it or not.

The extent of a LIB's Opposition to Dictatorship.
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/103582.jpg
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/111730.jpg

Even as wave after wave of terror appear over the horizon....

LIBs what PRICE their Vision?
---
Admit it!
How many WON'T be voting CTHILLARY::2012?
just WHAT WILL be the stakes for those who DARE oppose her?

Will you stand and fight?
or yield to the will of a fearsome foe?

There is but one battle, to keep the Green Bat from taking flight.
http://static02.mediaite.com/styleit...aryclinton.jpg

As the world implodes
and civil order collapses,
do ya think she'll be eating