Old December 29th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy
John Smith[_9_] John Smith[_9_] is offline

Default Bradly Manning, true hero and patriot, lays it on the line toinform Americans of public servants crimes ...

On 12/28/2011 1:17 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
John wrote in :

On 12/28/2011 10:16 AM, RD Sandman wrote:
John wrote in news:jddmme$3dj$1@dont-

email.me:

On 12/27/2011 2:52 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
Howard wrote in
:

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 14:11:13 -0600, RD Sandman
wrote:

Howard wrote in
:

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 17:27:57 +0000 (UTC), Gray Guest
wrote:

How would you like to be a Fox employee, required to tell your
boss's lies when you didn't believe them?

Another fool who thinks Fox lies and all the others tell the
truth.

Everyone lies, and everyone tells the truth. But Fox lies far
more than the other networks.

And your source for this amazing statistic (which you didn't
present) is?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1

&tbm=vid&q=which+networ
k+
news+lies+the+most%3F&oq=which+network+news+lies+t he+most%

3F&aq=f&aqi
=&
aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=

224048l230931l0l231162l33l32l0l25l25l0l235l1178l1
.3 .3l7l0

Found a lot of them on politifact.com and factcheck.org but the
majority of them are folks like Gingrich, Howard Dean, etc.. making
comments while on Fox. I didn't see that many from the Fox
newscasters themselves but did see quite a few from the pundits like
O'Reilly, Hannity, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, etc..

If you are attempting to get actual truth and facts from main scream
news, which is owned by the rich-elite-corporate-America, you are

just
asking the fox how the chickens are doing ... you know the answer
before you ask.

Regards,
JS

I have more faith and less demogoggery than you do.

What you have is the belief some cares about what you do ... and that

is
about it ... roflol

Interesting......I do have some who care about me and what I do. You
should (I hope) be so lucky.

Amazing, I keep hearing such stories, and it does explain the poor
judgement and inability of many to recognize morons ... still, watching
morons flock around imbeciles always sets ones mind back.

Do they ever recommend therapy, or seem a bit too "consoling?" There
may be a clue there, yanno'?

Regards,
JS