Old January 1st 12, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Dave M[_3_] Dave M[_3_] is offline

Default Cleaning bookshelves: data books, anyone?

K7ITM wrote:
I'm getting tired of looking at all the old data books on my shelves
that I seldom/never use. Anyone interested in such things? My
collection is mostly semiconductor: Motorola, TI, National, ... I
can recycle them for free, but if someone wants to pick them up or pay
for shipping plus some nominal charge for packing them, I'd be happy
to get rid of them that way.

Cheers,
Tom

How about a list of the manuals? I'd hate to spend a lot of loot on
shipping charges for a bunch of books that I already have.
Are they databooks? Which technology?
Application manuals? Which vendors? Approx year of publication?

Thanks for offering them to us before recycling.
--
Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things
work out.

Dave M