Old December 31st 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy
BAR BAR is offline

Default Latest Liberty Net via WB4AIO

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:28:03 -0800, John Smith
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...ate-match-game

Yeah, I voted for bush sr. when he said, read my lips, no new taxes --
just before he gave us all those new taxes ... a website which is just a
gauge of if they are telling the right lies or not is of no use
what-so-ever ...

Ron Paul has the track record, he has voted what he preaches ... and,
most importantly, above all else, he is the only one saying he will
audit and abolish the federal reserve -- a private bank and debt system
which is enslaving American citizens, robbing their wealth, and taking
them towards 3rd world status ...

He was #2 in my match game. We have an opportunity to look at the
world and see how good austerity works for countries such as Ireland
or Greece. The past record of austerity is not very good, while
there have been some successes in Keynesian spending. On the other
hand, the past record of getting out of the large military business
has had excellent economic results.

Austerity works for some countries. Austerity is a reaction to massive
debt and uncontrolled spending. The solution is to tell the people that
can't have everything they want.