Old January 7th 12, 06:45 AM
eyecatcher eyecatcher is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdcbradio40channels View Post
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.
bigbird your a big whiner, you shot your mouth off to the truckers,now you dont even key up,welll well aka big wheel, we know the deal hahahahaha, key down we will cook ur radio