Old January 7th 12, 06:48 AM
eyecatcher eyecatcher is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdcbradio40channels View Post
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

if you start your bull**** that big stick is coming down, so dont even think about it, we will post the adress i finally found you out here whining,when your not giving the whole story,your not far,i see your big stick , i bet u can walk to burger king in less then 5 minutes