Old January 10th 12, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
W5DXP W5DXP is offline

Default Antenna tuner/Smith chart question

On Jan 9, 3:12*pm, Owen Duffy wrote:
Well, subject to how carefully you plotted the data, you might get a
reasonable answer for the line input impedance (as seen by the ATU), but
the Smith chart will not directly read the line loss with a mismatched
losd.

Owen, I respect your obvious technical ability and the only time I
ever disagree with you is when you go off the deep end and accuse me
of saying things that I never said and/or try to pick a fight like you
are trying to do on this thread. What in the world do you expect to
gain from such antisocial behavior?
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com