Old January 11th 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tuuk[_3_] Tuuk[_3_] is offline

Default Yaesu Question on topic???

Are you kidding me?

Why would I ask about batteries for my FT530 ? Duh!!!!

I know, I know, I do use it for communication with my boat from land, I do
enjoy using it for marine band use also.

Why would I ask a question about clamping my satelite dish onto my self
supporting tower? I was curioius about gnding there as it isn't actually
yet.

Why would I ask a question about my Sauna after I built it? I mean only a
Ham would design, build their own sauna.
Why would I ask a question about my furnace? I mean only a Ham would
completely install their own high efficient furnace.
Why would I have been a long time lerker in this news group?

Are you sure you are a ham? I mean if you are simply a 2m appliance operator
simply always talking about their ailments, well that is my best guess. But
you know, I don't actually believe you are a licennsed ham. Maybe a novice,
or beginner, or CBer. Ya, I think you are a CBer. Seems your style.

To the chap who said about me "He doesn't have one, he claims to be
licensed, but it's obvious he isn't. There is NO WAY this guy is licensed"

To this chap, would you care to put your money where your mouth is?

Be a man, or I bet you are one of those CBers who hangs around on Channel 19
badmouthing the truckers.

So, do you care to or not?

Nuff said., I didn't think you would, but I am willing to put up say,,,, 1g
,,,,

hmmmmm , I didn't think so,,,,,

anyway, you guys are just baiting me, you are poking sticks at me and hiding
in the comfort behind your microphone,,, typical CBer tactic. Na,,, not my
style.

What did they call you guys on the CB again,,, I forget,,, were you CB
Heros?

Jeff and David,, lol,,, Breaker Breaker 19,,, any truckers out there? ,,,,
lol,,,,

Ya, I know you are baiting and playing with me now,,, It is ok boys,,, but
really, get your licenses,, the ham bands are much more interesting than the
CB bands.

But if that is your level then good for you and be the best you can be.

73

"Big John" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:07:14 -0500, George questioned:

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:55:41 -0500, " Tuuk"
wrote:

Are you a licenced Ham Radio operator? I mean have you written the
examinations held by an accredited outfit worthy of providing you with a
certificate? I have.

Out if curiosity, what's your call? I must have missed it in your previous
posts.

He doesn't have one. He claims to be licensed, but it's obvious he isn't.
Just read what he writes above, and in his other posts. There is no way
this
guy is licensed.