Old January 12th 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Roy L J Roy L J is offline

Default nylon rope adjustment brackets??

Look at a tautline hitch on google. Used to adjust tent ropes and such

Roy, NQ4D

"Jason Washington" wrote in message
With regular guy wires, we have metal turnbuckles to adjust tension in the
wire, but what about for nylon? I recently built an antenna that uses
nylon rope for antenna support at various spots. I need to adjust the
tension in the nylon rope and I'd rather not use metal turnbuckles as
there are a lot of spots that need adjustment and I don't want interaction
with the antenna. What's the alternative? Thanks