Old January 12th 12, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
david david is offline

Default Yaesu Question on topic???

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:55:41 -0500, Tuuk rearranged some electrons to
say:

David

Are you a licenced Ham Radio operator?

In fact I took all three tests in the same day, and didn't miss any
questions on the extra exam.

I asked a question, means I wanted to learn somethings, and this group
has a lot of knowledge in it and is a wonderful resource. I guess my
next question is how to block out the trolls, the wanna bees.

I reiterate my statement, I hope you are not a teacher, very poor
teaching skills. I can almost predict with great certainty that you are
not a teacher. None of your advice or comments were constructive, or
informatonal or helpful. None.

And you have very poor listening and language skills.

I wouldn't even want to work beside you.

I can assure you that will never happen.
I would never hire someone like you.

However, without knowing you I can estimate you have more knowledge
about electrons, protons, rayons and electronic circuitry than I do.

That is a correct estimation.

I will give you that David, however I can bet you dollar to donut that
my list of credentials is far longer than yours,

Sure, I'll take that bet. Let's see the list.

I haven't paid anyone to teach me about RF

That's obvious.

Are you the ham who complained about me fixing my own furnace not long
ago?

I guess you'll have to learn how to use Google to find the answer to that
question.

Are you the same chap who said to me that rocks don't emit radiaton?

You need to go back and read my post. That isn't what I said at all.

Someone who has this much difficulty with reading comprehension shouldn't
be posting on Usenet.

trying to make me look even dumber

You don't need my help with that, you're doing a fine job.