Old January 12th 12, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tuuk[_3_] Tuuk[_3_] is offline

Default Off topic question please hams

No That is wrong Dave

Dave, I have learned not to accept anything you post. I think you are just
trying to make fun.

You couldn't be further from the facts on this. And dangerous for you to
even comment.

Your comments from now on will be taken with a grain of salt.

You have been proven wrong too many times.

But you are funny, I will give you that, you are humorous.

"dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:14:12 -0400, Tuuk wrote:

Hi
I have a sauna with electric heater 7000watts. Nice area on top to put
some rocks and I see others have suggested lava rocks. What if I put
granite or limestone? That is what I have there now, they haven't
cracked or exploded after spraying water on them. They look nice, some
red, some different colors. Is there any harm in using granite or
limestone apposed to using lava rocks? I am sure they were all the same
a few million years ago,,, any reasons why I shouldn't use the granite
or limestone rocks? Radiation? Emmisions of sometype? inevidable that
they will explode? nuclear meltdown of some kind? I figure the
temperature is around 200 or 300 degs.

Any thoughts please and thanks?

Hot rocks will crack when you pour water on them. That's why you need
igneous stuff like lava (at Barbecues Galore). Get a squirtgun.