Old January 13th 12, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John S John S is offline

Default Yaesu Question on topic???

On 1/12/2012 6:34 PM, tom wrote:
On 1/12/2012 6:23 PM, tom wrote:
On 1/11/2012 8:55 AM, Tuuk wrote:

As all EME operators know, ok not most of the new digital only types,
dirt and rocks emit PLENTY of RF. So much that EME array design takes it
into account. On 432 and up it is a major problem.

No, an HT won't notice, but a barely halfway decent noise figure
receiver on 432 will.

tom
K0TAR

I did neglect to mention that Tukster reminds me of 2 someones who've
been missing from here for a while.

Both of whom always managed to prove that they really should stay on
their meds.

Don't leave us Tukster, we've needed some laughs for a while.

tom
K0TAR

Someone needs to point out that you can't take all rocks for granite.
snicker