Old January 13th 12, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tuuk[_3_] Tuuk[_3_] is offline

Default nylon rope adjustment brackets??

That is good idea, something to stop the knot from coming undone.

Dave just ties a granny knot on the bottom of his guy wires. Seems to work
for him, 1/5 the way down. I was a little worried there as these simple
knots can come undone after a few wind storms.

"Channel Jumper" wrote in message

Simple solution to the knot problem.

Tie your knot's and then use a zip tie to hold it in place - on the
ropes past the knots.

You can buy inexpensive - small GB zip ties in Lowes - for a couple of
dollars per 100 ties.

Tape will also come loose after prolonged exposure to sun and weather.

Then again, I limit most of my purchases of electrical tape to Scotch 33
brand 3M tape. The cheap stuff never seems to hold up anyways.

--
Channel Jumper