Old January 16th 12, 05:36 PM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave
FarsWatch4 FarsWatch4 is offline

Default Fox News 2012: HD Radio one of "The Biggest CES Flops of All Time" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

"hwh" wrote in message
On 1/14/12 8:34 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
Apparently you do not know what you are talking about...

I've been in broadcasting, specifically Radio and TV, since I was 6.
And I'm currently actively involved in developing programming.

Yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

People working in digital radio always come up with the stale argument
that people who don't like it "do not know what they are talking about".

When someone spouts something so off base....it's really the only response.