Old January 22nd 12, 12:26 AM
louienlila louienlila is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Searching direly for UNICOM SW antenna amp

I ran across the YOUTUBE entry which shows the effects of connecting the above on signal amplification and have been searching to get one for some time. I use a Grundig Satellit 800 connected to a 60" long wire with a WR LWA-130 adapter between the wire and the receiver.

The performance of the UNICOM Shortwave Antenna Amplifier really impresses me and I would like to get one. Does anyone know where I can find one.

louienlila