Old January 21st 12, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Mark Zenier Mark Zenier is offline

Default Looking for one low-power tube modulation transformer

In article ,
it9xxs wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a low-power modulation transformer. I'd like to
build a QRP (5W?) tube AM transmitter for the 10m band. Thanks, 73s,
IT9XXS

One technique was to use only the primary of a center tapped (push pull)
audio output transformer. The modulator tube, running class A, was on
one side, and the other side was used as the supply for the RF output
stage, with the B+ to the center tap.

Mark Zenier