Old January 23rd 12, 07:30 PM posted to ba.broadcast,alt.radio.digital,rec.radio.shortwave
FarsWatch4 FarsWatch4 is offline

Default Fox News 2012: HD Radio one of "The Biggest CES Flops of All Time" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

"D. Peter Maus" wrote in message
On 1/20/12 15:26 , FarsWatch4 wrote:
where Ibiquity purposely controlled the audio chain to make the
analog sample sound bad. What others are there?

Dave B.

There have been many across the country. I've been involved in 8, I
think. Maybe one more.

If you were involved with EIGHT...maybe more? Then there was something
wrong with the mthodology of this survey

Not at all. 6 were in other markets. 2 were followup studies.

Then the methodology is flawed....and as a reesult, I would be suspect of
any conclusions.

You're not familiar with the way this kind of survey is done. Rarely
just one. Never in a single location. And about 1/3 of the time with a
current followup to note trends in response, or changes in perceptuals.

You're correct. In all my years in broadcasting, I have never heard of such
a silly way to do a "survey".

Don't draw any conclsuions from it.