Old January 26th 12, 01:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default My Radiola 60

I did my best to make the beast look original, taking a lot of time to
strip, sand, restain and repaint the trim. The lid, regardless of how it
looks in the pic, is not blond, it's the same as the rest of the cabinet.
The veneer patch is not so good, but it IS the first time that I've ever
attempted anything like that. Hopefully, I'll get better. At any rate,
this one's a keeper.