Old January 28th 12, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default DC Plug Dimensions - Sony 2001D / 2010

On Fri, 27 Jan 2012 23:29:43 -0800, arthrnyork wrote:

On Jan 25, 6:10Â*pm, Naphov wrote:
I'm asking if anyone here is aware of the accurate dimensions of the dc
plug, inner & outer, of Sony ICF2010 / 2001D? I suspect I'm causing the
old thing, recently rediscovered, a few issues with my makedo solution!

Many thanks, folks.

Don't have it in front of me right now at this moment, BUT be very
careful about the POLARITY. The inner pin may be negative,afaik.

The search for the holy grail of wall wart adaptaplugs. The little yellow
Sony plug. I have several. Gray market universal DC power supplies may or
may not include the right one. See "Frys dot com"