Old January 29th 12, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx[_2_] amdx[_2_] is offline

Default Icom AH-4 setup question & Morse code tattoo comment.

I couldn't help but think of them as 3 "E"s tattooed
on my chest. One in front, and one on each side. I just thought that amusing.

Anyone else have, or thinking about getting something tattooed in Morse? I'm
looking for design ideas. If you know of any pictures on the web, links would be
appreciated.

73, Bob KB2ZGN

I remember from 40 years ago Gomer Pyle had two dots tattooed on his
arm. ..
It was going to be a snake but his girl friend stopped him, so all he
got were the eyes. :-)
Mikek