Old January 29th 12, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tuuk[_3_] Tuuk[_3_] is offline

Default Icom AH-4 setup question & Morse code tattoo comment.

I have a friend now who is having a big face removed from his arm. It is a
big proceedure to have this thing removed and has taken over a year so far
and big bubble blisters and long process and probably expensive and
avoidable. The eyes were different colors so much more complicated and
painful.

But putting your daughter's name there is commendable because that is a life
long thing. But morese code, well what if you are not a Ham for life? I know
some hams who say they are hams who couldn't spell ham. I know some ham
wanna bees, and I know a lot of good hams, real hams. Some go, some come and
go, some just hang around like a linguring odour.

What made you think of this? Is this pier thing? All your friends have some
tattoos? Your papa? Some like to become 2nd or 3rd generation doers, I
understand that, I am like that. But it is your choice,,,

Couldn't you just put her name on your shoulder? Like a sea captain puts an
anchor on his arm?

Good luck with your decisions and treatments and what it is to do.

73s

"amdx" wrote in message
I couldn't help but think of them as 3 "E"s tattooed
on my chest. One in front, and one on each side. I just thought that
amusing.

Anyone else have, or thinking about getting something tattooed in Morse?
I'm
looking for design ideas. If you know of any pictures on the web, links
would be
appreciated.

73, Bob KB2ZGN

I remember from 40 years ago Gomer Pyle had two dots tattooed on his
arm. ..
It was going to be a snake but his girl friend stopped him, so all he got
were the eyes. :-)
Mikek