Old February 3rd 12, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default A Bible verse for the mothers of some of you anti-Whites andbible misquoters

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:08:09 -0700, m II wrote:

Mike wrote:

Bigotry: "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive
that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that
feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." (Acts
10:34-35) "My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your
assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in
also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that
weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good
place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my
footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become evil
thinking judges?" (James 2:1-4)

This book taught me how to hide in the bushes and rape women easier:

http://www.evilbible.com/

Next week I'll learn how to get land by murdering the present owners....

mike

For me it was "The Boy's First Book of Radio and Electronics".